Monday, October 17, 2011

Kindergarten Craft, 2nd Grade Field Trip, Julia

Have I even taken time to mention in my blog that Mrs. Haluska asked me to be Room Mom for Josiah's class? Well, I said yes and tagged Allison, Lexi's Mom, to be Co-Room Mom with me! Nice to have a friend involved and to be able to share the responsibilities. I love being involved in the classroom. We had our first Craft Friday September 23rd. We will do those about once per month. Here's my little man. The kids were allowed to be out of dress code to celebrate Fall in farmer style clothes. Josiah wore a flannel shirt and blue jeans. The craft was nice and messy with paint to create hand print trees and thumb print leaves on the trees. We all enjoyed it.
One Sunday night we hosted our H2H small group Bible study at our house. One family has a new baby girl, Julia. She has an entire fan club, you see. Mackenzie was delighted to get to hold precious baby Julia.


SOOO super sweet. I love this picture! Julia doesn't seem to mind the attention, and the kids are learning so much from being around her. I am grateful that her parents are willing to share her with our whole H2H group! Thanks, Mike and Cindy, for sharing your blessing. :)


September 29th, Mackenzie's 2nd grade class took a field trip to Safety City. Sadly, I had to work that day. However, David was able to go and represent us and enjoy the day with Mackenzie. She loved having her Daddy there, too.


Safety City is a miniature city that teaches kids all kinds of safety skills, including rules of the road.


Mackenzie is on the bike to the right with a white shirt on in the above picture. Her class really enjoyed the trip.

That was 3 posts in 1! Getting caught up! More posts to come very soon. :)


No comments: