Sunday, June 14, 2009

Three Pictures

While I took MANY pictures during our trip to Arkansas to visit relatives, I am only uploading three of them tonight. We had a wonderful trip and enjoyed time with family and friends. I LOVE how this picture turned out, if I do say so myself! I snapped this one in my Grannie and Papa New's front yard. I was fascinated with the combined colors of pink and yellow all within one flower. When I look at God's creation and see His amazing creativity, I am awestruck. What an Amazing God He Is!!!
We enjoyed some time at Lake Dardnelle with my Granny Long. I loved this snapshot of the kids in the lake (which was shallow way out) with the mountains in the background. Again, I am struck by God's creation...both the water, mountains, and my two kids, too! :)

Here's one of my David and me at the River Front area in Little Rock, Arkansas. This is where he proposed on September 26, 2000. Has it really been over 8 1/2 years ago?! Yet another one of God's blessings in my life.
May you have a blessed day, too. :)

6 comments:

Cindy said...

Great, great pictures!!! Wow!

Cindy said...

I always loved the River Front area of Little Rock. What a neat place to get engaged! Looks like you guys had a great time visiting Arkansas. I always love looking at your pictures of your sweet kids. Great shots!

Ginger said...

Glad you guys had a great trip. That first one of the flowers is beautiful! You should have that enlarged and frame it to hang in your house.

Vicky said...

Those are beautiful photographs. Impressive!

Allison said...

What an encouraging post. I enjoyed reading it and looking at your pretty pictures. I bet that was special to be back at the spot where he proposed!!

Kim said...

LOVE these pics!