Thursday, July 9, 2009

Dollywood, One Week Ago!

Cindy has already done a great post with cute pictures from our day at Dollywood. I am just finally doing a post about our trip from a week ago! I uploaded the pictures tonight...so here is my post from our day at Dollywood with our friends Cindy, Lauren, Allison, and Cindy's brother and parents. We had a delightful time together! I just love the pictures of the four kids! Mackenzie and Lauren are in the closest pig; Josiah and Allison are in the pig right behind them.
Above is a close up of Josiah and Allison. Aren't they sweet?!

Here's Mackenzie, Lauren, Allison, and Josiah all riding together in the duck!


Mackenzie, Lauren, Josiah, and Allison flying together in the Bumble Bee. Sweet kids. Fun times!

2 comments:

Kim said...

Dollywood-how fun!
Oh, also, we had the tea party at Jordan's mom's. I don't have everything hung here yet, either. It's a long process, isn't it?!

Cindy said...

I love seeing our kids together. Makes my heart smile!:) We're going to have to schedule another trip soon. I've been watching for some cooler weather to come again, but we may have to just brave the heat!