Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Bedtime

As I tucked Mackenzie into bed tonight she said, "Momma, I wish people could marry animals. If we could, I'd marry Tanner when I grow up! I love him that much." So sweet. I love hearing those precious thoughts.

As I tucked Josiah into bed tonight he said, "Momma, have I ever seen a real rocket ship?" I answered that no, he has not. He proceeded to tell me, "Someday I am going to build a rocket ship. A real one. And I'm going to take you and Mackenzie in it so that you can be the first girls to walk on the moon."

My sweet kids. Too precious. Just random thoughts as I tucked them into bed tonight. Just wanted to record them.

1 comment:

Fabbio Cortez said...

Your blog is very beautiful. We also have two children: a girl (10), Marianna, and a boy (3), Gabriel. Only someone who has kids can understand this huge love.

God bless you all!
Fabbio (from Brazil)