Monday, March 15, 2010

Aquarium

This week was Zearl and Betty's Spring Break, so we were blessed to have David's parents here to visit! Since it was not our Spring Break, we mostly stayed around here and continued with our usual routines. Above is a picture of Granna reading to the kids.
We spent the day Saturday doing some extra special activities. First, Granna and Z-pa took the kids to eat at Cracker Barrel while David and I went to the gym. Then we all went to the Aquarium in Gatlinburg! Most of the pictures I have are from the Aquarium.

Here's Mackenzie near the entrance.

Josiah enjoying the interactive areas.

Josiah in front of the large ocean aquarium.

Josiah and Mackenzie watching the fish go by.

Mackenzie "in with" the sea horses! :)

Josiah "in with" the sea horses. :)
We had a wonderful time and a great week. Thanks, Granna and Z-Pa, for coming to visit!

1 comment:

Cindy said...

Looks like a fun time at the Aquarium. We have a picture of Lauren with the sea horses! Those are cute pictures. I'm glad you all enjoyed a week with the grandparents. I'm looking forward to my parents coming down for a few days next week to help us move!
How's the exercising going? I'm ready to join at Court South. I sure miss working out. I started to go today, but ended up packing some. I hope to get back there soon and maybe we can be work out buddies again!