Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Dr. Seuss Day!

Today was Dr. Seuss day at school for both kiddos. That means they had super fun activities and got to dress up as any character from any Dr. Seuss book! Here's my Thing 1 and Thing 2!
A huge thank you to Mrs. Tina for making the kids shirts! Avery was Thing 1, so naturally, Mackenzie was Thing 2. They even made an extra shirt as Thing 1 so Josiah could have one, too. Whether Avery and Mackenzie were together, or whether Mackenzie and Josiah were together, we had a Thing 1 and Thing 2!! (In other words, there is no particular order to the 1 and 2.)
Thing 1

Thing 2
I absolutely could NOT get the two kids to stand still together for picture. The one of them jumping on the couch at the top is probably more appropriate for Thing 1 and Thing 2 than standing calmly and smiling anyways...right?! :)

3 comments:

Cindy said...

What cute little "Things" you have!

Cindy said...

That is really cute! I love the blue furry headband, too. I get it!

Tomorrow, Will is dressing up as the boy from Dr. Seuss's There's a Wocket in My Pocket. I made him a Wocket...look for it in a future post! Fun stuff!

April said...

Cindy T., I'll be looking forward to the post about Will! Sounds like fun!