Thursday, June 3, 2010

Just Pickin'

Yesterday, we headed out our back door and went pickin' in the garden. The site of Josiah in amongst all those plants just cracked me up!
He was one happy kid just sittin' in the grass pickin' green beans. The site of him with his head practically under the green bean plants was pretty funny, too. He definitely had the right idea...sit down, get comfortable, and look under the leaves for those green beans that like to hide!

My two little garden pickers. They love it!


Here's Mackenzie with her freshly picked green bean!

3 comments:

Shellie Salza said...

I'm really trying not to be jealous! We're just now planting. They are SO cute digging for the fruits of their labor!

Cindy said...

Do you like to eat them raw? I tried them that way on a vegetable tray...mmm...quite tasty! Enjoy!

Cindy said...

Wow....your garden has grown so much since I saw it last!! Do you think your kids eat more veggies since they help grow them? If so, I need to try that!
Great pictures!