Saturday, April 2, 2011

Mackenzie's Field Trip

Last Tuesday, Mackenzie's First Grade class took a field trip to Mayfield Dairy Farms! Above is our attempt at a group picture...ha, ha. She is 1 of 22 kids in her class. Before we toured the production areas, where the milk jugs are made and filled, we all had to don red hair nets. Mackenzie was embarrassed about me posting this picture, but I think it is gorgeous. I had one on, too. We all did! It was a requirement for the tour.
Mackenzie standing in line with her class after the tour ended and prior to boarding the bus.
If you look closely, you can see Mackenzie in the middle window next to Savannah. Mackenzie is holding the yellow toy ice cream cone, to the left. It was a big deal to get to ride the bus! I rode with 4 other moms. We chattered away and really enjoyed the trip, too! :) I am so thankful that I was able to be a part of such a fun day.

3 comments:

Cindy said...

I love Mayfield Dairy Farms. I have taken a class there before. It's been a while since that trip, and I would love to take the girls there. We didn't tour the production ares, therefore didn't get to wear the hair nets.
Looks like fun!!

Cindy said...

oops, production areas.....

Cindy said...

Fun times! Will's class is going there on a field trip soon, too. Not sure when it is, so I don't know if I'll get to go or not. Our family has gone to Mayfield Dairy to take the tour twice and both times we got there too late to tour! Ha ha! Looks like you both had fun!