Sunday, April 24, 2011

Church on Easter Sunday

After hunting Easter eggs in our yard this morning, we headed to church. We had an extremely difficult time attempting to get Josiah to look and smile at the camera. So, these are the best pictures that we got today. The four of us.
The four of us, plus Chris, Autumn, Egypt, Chris Jr., and Arrionna.


David and me.


Mackenzie and Josiah


Mackenzie and Josiah


Beautiful Girl


Our traditional Easter picture taken on the bench at church. Too bad Josiah refused to look at the camera. Ha!


Us girls, coordinating in our black and white dresses.


Zoomed in on us.


Josiah ran into the picture at the last minute, totally unexpectedly. Mackenzie blinked, but I had to post it anyways.


Handsome, busy little guy climbing the tree.

That concludes our Easter posts. Praise be to our Lord for a risen Savior. What a gorgeous day it is to celebrate the fact that our Lord has risen and reigns forever!

3 comments:

Cindy said...

Great Eater pictures, April. I like your family addition with Chris, Autumn, and their kids. Funny how Josiah didn't want to look at the camera. I have a few pictures, but my brother has some I really want to post on my blog but I don't have copies of them yet, so I'm waiting to post.

Sara said...

Love all your outfit color coordination! You all look wonderful!!

XXXX said...

Hope you all had a fantastic Easter!