Monday, September 15, 2008

Baby Pics

You asked, so here they are: Baby Pictures--lots of 'em. Have fun!!! The first ones are of me (April) and the last three (that's all I had) are of David. My challenge to you is this: post your own baby pics on your blog, too, and leave me a comment so I can see them! April, 5 months, with Daddy! :)

April, 4 weeks old.
April, about 6 weeks old, with Mommy. :)
Mommy and April.

April, about 5 months old, in crib.
April, umm yeah. Don't study this one too closely...just had to post it as I think at a glance this picture looks a lot like one of my children. ;)
April with the classic tricycle pose.
April
April feeding Evan, her brother, cheerios! (There's the blond hair, folks.)


April, 3 1/2 years old, and Evan, 2 1/2 years old. April, about 3 1/2 years old. (I have a pic of Mackenzie wearing this same dress only she was 2 years old...I'll have to find that and post it sometime.)
David, 11 months old.
David, 4 years old.
David, 4 1/2 years old.

Alright. Now it's your turn. I want to see YOUR baby pictures!!!
Also, I'm interested in feedback about who looks like whom, if you have any thoughts on the subject.


10 comments:

Sara said...

Hmmmmm.....I really studied these pictures. I think Josiah definitely favors you big time. It is his eye shape and smile. I do see David in him as well.

Mackenzie really favors David..his eyes and smile.

Thanks for posting these. I enjoyed it. Love the pics of your mom too!!

Allison said...

Oh my goodness. That first picture of David looks just like Josiah! I definitely saw Mackenzie in your baby pics. Thanks for sharing!

Kim said...

Oh, April-this was so much fun. And too cute. Well, Josiah looks an awful lot like bathtub mama!
You look just like your mom-who I always adored!
I'll have to look, but I'll try to dig up some pictures and do the same!

Cindy said...

I think both of your kids look a lot like David...but I can definitely see more of him in Mackenzie. And a lot of your early baby pictures definitely reminded me of Josiah. What a fun post! You've inspired me...I'll see what I can dig up!

Ginger said...

Wow! that picture of you and your mom was like staring at you now!! The hair, the dimples, everything!
And, Josiah definitely looks like you!

Sara said...

Observations by Laura:

I pointed to you as a baby and said it was Josiah.
I pointed to David as a baby and she said it was Mackenzie.
I pointed to your mom and she said it was Ms. April.

April said...

LOL! I loved the observations by Laura. Thanks for sharing them, Sara. :)

Kara said...

Laura Capps's Observations:
Picture of April in the tub. Who is that? "Josiah"

Picture of David as a baby. Who is that? "Josiah"

Picture of Sandy with April. I pointed to Sandy~Who is that? "April"

Aren't genetics cool?
I'd post pics of myself but don't have a scanner. Thanks, April. By the way I see a lot of Evan in your dad as a young man. Wow!

April said...

Kara, you should see current pics of Evan side by side with these pics of my dad. Uncanny--nearly identical! Mackenzie thought my dad was her Uncle Evan in the pictures. Too funny.

Vicky said...

I loved these baby pictures. What a great idea!

You look SO MUCH like that picture of your mom. I did a double take.

I have posted some of Marcus, Rachel, Caleb, and Ethan.

In a few days I will post more of Rachel and Michael.