Sunday, September 14, 2008

Josiah's Announcement

We (all four of us) went out to dinner. You know, out at a sit-down restaurant. O'Charley's, to be exact. Nice enough place to have been stunned by this:

Josiah, who is standing in the booth beside David, opens his mouth and burps--real loud. My eyes got huge as I exchanged a look with David. You know the one...a combination of "who heard that" embarrassment plus "that was too funny" giggly grin. Yeah. The look was no sooner exchanged when Josiah belted out, "I burped!" He smiled so proudly as he giggled at himself. Oh, no...now it's getting funnier...then he paused. After a brief moment of serious expression, Josiah announced loud enough for all hear, "I pee peed!"

Yep, that's my boy. ;)

5 comments:

Jill said...

LOVE it! That's too funny!!!

Kim said...

Priceless!!

Nicole said...

Too funny!

Sara said...

Lot of fun boy stuff for me to look forward to with Grant!

Katie J. said...

That is hilarious!

Katie Johnston