Saturday, November 15, 2008

Christmas Card Pic

We spent over an hour yesterday attempting to get our "Christmas Card Picture" for this year. I am pleased to announce that....we did it! The last photo in this post (also the current blog title pic) is the winner. I have to say...we had soo much fun taking the gazillion pictures required to get the one "winner." (Thank goodness for digital.) You could get some really good laughs by seeing ALL the pictures, but I'll spare you the time involved. Ha. For now, I thought I'd share just a few. Above is my favorite silly one.
Here is my favorite of Josiah, the reindeer, with Santa peering over his shoulder!

This is my favorite of Mackenzie in front of our Christmas tree. Yes, we do have our Christmas decorations up already! We actually decorated almost a week ago. The kids were very excited and ready to decorate, so...why not?! :)

This is the one we chose for our Christmas Cards. (Ahem, FYI, Sam's Club has GREAT pricing on bulk quantity photo cards...just in case you need to know...and we LOVE pictures to add to our fridge and memo boards...hint, hint.) ;)

6 comments:

Sara said...

Love the matching outfits! I'm very excited to dress my kids in matching outfits for the first time for our Christmas pictures!!! We are going to Portrait Innovations in Houston while home for Thanksgiving.

I still can't believe you have Christmas up at your house. I'm overwhelmed thinking about tackling that job for our house!!

Cindy said...

Great picture...glad to know mine aren't the only ones who are hard to photograph! Glad you had fun with it, though...that's the key.

Shellie Salza said...

These are great! We've been counting down the days to Christmas already so I'm sure decorating is coming very soon. I figure if you're going through all the work to pull it all out and then have to put it away, why not enjoy it for awhile!

Kim said...

These are great!
I copied the idea of the kids walking in the leaves with my 3-hope that's okay. I just loved yours!

Ginger said...

LOVE the cute pictures and outfits!! We are going to tackle the Christmas decorations and pictures this weekend- hopefully! Very cute blog background, too.
You have inspired me with this post!!

Nicole said...

Great pics! Thanks for reminding me that I need to get rolling on ours....