Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Yummy Boogers

As David changed Josiah's morning diaper, I witnessed the following conversation:

Josiah: "I have a big booger, Daddy!" (Holding out finger with aforementioned booger on it for him to see.)

David: "Yes, you sure do."

(Josiah begins to move finger with booger still on it towards open mouth.)

David: "No! Don't eat it!"

(Finger pauses in midair...)

Josiah: With lower lip protruding in a pout, "But, I'm soo hungry!"

Doesn't anyone feed this child?! ;)

(No, he did not eat it. Yes, we did feed the boy some breakfast!)

6 comments:

Sara said...

Gross, but hilarious! He has had some funny comments lately.

Cindy said...

That is so funny! Lauren is now stopping before she puts the booger in her mouth and says proudly, "Mommy, I didn't eat it!" Now if we can just work on not putting her finger in her nose at all! Allison on other hand has found out that she indeed can eat what comes out of her nose!

Cindy said...

What is the appeal anyway?? Thank goodness for moms who teach us good manners somehow along the way! Sometimes I wonder if mine will ever get it! Hilarious post title, by the way!

Shellie Salza said...

I LOVE IT! That's a continual battle at our house. He's resorted to hiding under the covers to do it because Mike and I freak so much when we catch him! We've created a closet boogar eater!

Kim said...

Okay-I would seriously throw up if one of my kids do this! So far, no one has thought of it-ugh, I have to stop thinking about it...

Nate, Maurine, Hannah, and Monroe said...

Q:What's the difference between brocoli and boogers? A: Kids eat boogers. :)
Where did you find those adorable outfits? Love the picture!