Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Got It!

We discovered that a $1 bribe per child makes a huge difference in what they are willing to do (dress up) and how they go about doing it (with a smile and giggly!)!!! The above picture is the one I ordered for our Christmas cards. I pick them up on Friday...and hopefully get them mailed shortly thereafter!
I love this picture of the two kids, in matching outfits, in front of our Christmas tree. Aaaahhh, that's the coordinated look I wanted!

Another cute pic of Josiah and Mackenzie together. Robee even made the picture. Ha.

A rare picture of David and me together! The kids really are pretty good with the camera. ;)
Merry Christmas, Everyone!!!!

5 comments:

Salza Family said...

GREAT PICS! You all look wonderful! Have fun getting them all out!

Sara said...

Cute! Do love the coordinated outfits! I'm right there with you on the Christmas cards...behind....

Kim said...

Beautiful pics, April!

Cindy said...

That was two dollars well spent!;) Love those sweet smiling faces...all four of them!
Hope you guys have a very safe and very Merry Christmas.

Cindy said...

Great shots! Glad you finally got some you liked...I didn't even try this year...just used two of my favorite individuals. :) Looking forward to getting the card!