Friday, March 14, 2008

Mexico!!!

As I mentioned in my previous post, we are very excited about our upcoming vacation to Nuevo Vallarta, Mexico. We will fly Knoxville, Houston, Puerto Vallarta on May 3rd. Our vacation will be a full week and the kids will be going with us. I think they will have a blast in the sand and pools and ocean areas. We have been talking about a beach vacation for over a year now, and it is finally happening! All the reservations are made, airline tickets are booked, and Josiah's passport is ordered. A dream vacation is becoming a reality!!!

The resort we will be staying at is called The Grand Mayan. (That is courtesy of my mom and Mark's RCI week!) We are very thankful to have two rooms with a partial kitchen area, which will make life with the kids easier and cheaper, too. :) I don't know much else about the area yet, other than the resort is in Banderas Bay and framed with the Sierra Madre mountain range. If any of you have been to the Nuevo Vallarta or Puerto Vallarta areas, we would love ideas and suggestions of places to eat, shop, or sight see.

That's all my update for now. Enjoy the weekend!

4 comments:

Cindy said...

That's exciting! I'll admit, I am jealous...but then again, am I really ready for a swimsuit? Not so much! Have a great time!

Ginger said...

Sounds wonderful!! A stop in Houston will break up the plane trip. I know you will all have a fabulous time!! and of course, we will all look forward to seeing pictures :)

Sara said...

Wow!! How fun...a beach vacation is my idea of perfect living. I love the sun, beach, and water.

Hannah said...

Sounds wonderful! I could use a vacation somewhere warm right now.