Monday, March 10, 2008

Random Thoughts

I don't like posts without pictures, but since I cannot seem to get past this "google server error" every time I try to upload, I will just type this post. Is anyone else out there having trouble uploading pictures? Or is it just me? I'd love to know!

Today Josiah found his shadow. We were standing in the driveway. It is a beautiful, sunny day. He looked down and got excited. He tried to chase it, only to find that it always stays right with him! I stood beside him and showed him how to "make his shadow wave." I'm sure the neighbors think we are crazy, standing in the driveway and waving at the ground...oh, well. We had a fun time, just me and Josiah, waving at our shadows. :) I love the little discoveries along the way.

Mackenzie is at Mother's Day Out today, and LOVING it. I am thankful she is enjoying it. School pictures are Wednesday. Very exciting!

Praise the Lord for being just Who He Is. And, Have a GREAT day everyone!!!

Oh, and sorry it has been so long since my last post. I worked 3 days last week while my in-laws were here to keep the kids. I know the kids were in wonderful hands, and I am thankful for the extra work. I do love being home with the kids the majority of the time. We had a fun visit with David's parents, in spite of Josiah's vomiting! Good news: He has not vomited since Friday at 5:30pm. That is serious progress. And a definate answer to prayers.

I will still try to post those 3 Easter Egg Hunt pictures from yesterday sometime...whenever the google server decides to allow me to post them! He, he. Enjoy the day. Make it a good one.

2 comments:

Sara said...

I was having trouble uploading pics as well...if you do them one at a time, it will work!

Glad your day is going well!

Ginger said...

I kept getting the Google Server error this morning when I was trying to upload pics too!
I haven't tried again, though.