Friday, June 6, 2008

UT Gardens!

We spent part of the morning at UT Gardens yesterday. What fun we had just exploring the nature around us! Thanks to Cindy Taylor for informing us of Books and Blooms gathering. We were, oh, about 30 minutes late arriving, so we missed the entire story time. Ha. But we did enjoy hanging out with friends and exploring the pathways. The kids and me in the gardens.
Sam & Will Taylor with Mackenzie & Josiah Watson
Josiah
Mackenzie and Josiah both loved getting to play in the stick fort! I had never seen anything quite like it...very unusual!
This decorative heart-shaped stone in the gardens area made for a fun picture.

6 comments:

Sara said...

I love the UT gardens! I will surely miss this one beautiful part of Knoxville.

Anonymous said...

Your photos display the blessings of God. Blessing from Wendy in Wales

Trekkie4Ever said...

I was blog hopping and ran across your blog.

You have beautiful family and truly blessed.

Holly Aytes said...

The gardens are one of my favorite places (partially b/c of the great pictures you can take there). We have been going there since Taylor was a baby however just found out about the Books and Blooms. Next time we will have to make it. We did enjoy Dollywood though.

Sara said...

I've never been to UT Gardens. It's one of the local spots that I've yet to explore. It looks like a beautiful place.

Cindy said...

We had a great time with you guys, too! Thanks for posting the cute pictures! Let me know if you want to try and make it for stories another time! Ha ha!