Saturday, March 21, 2009

Easter Eggs & Computer Games

Here's what Mackenzie and I did yesterday... We had so much fun! I do believe we'll be dying Easter eggs at least one more time between now and Easter! Here's Mackenzie, stirring the tablet into the water and vinegar, ready to begin.
Here she is with the first set of six eggs in the solution.

Now she is clapping about how the first six turned out and excited about the others still in the solution.

Here's our finished product of eleven eggs! Yep, eleven...the twelfth one was a casualty. ;) (It landed on the floor before entering the solution!)

Here's Mackenzie peeling an orange egg, ready to try them out! I was shocked that she liked them so much she ate 3 1/2 hard boiled eggs right after finishing them! Ha. We really did have fun.
And, just in case you're wondering why Josiah's not in any of the pictures with Mackenzie, I'll explain: We could not pry him away from his computer games long enough for him to dye any eggs! The kid loves computer games. Yes, he's only 2 3/4 years old. Pretty funny. No worries, though. We will definitely dye another set before Easter...and I'll make sure he gets in on the fun, too! :)

3 comments:

Erika said...

Looks like you had some great Easter Egg fun!!
Sie loves computer games as well! He can figure out more of my apps on my phone than I can!

Cindy said...

Looks like Mackenzie had a lot of fun coloring eggs! Very impressive that only one egg was broken. Love the picture of Josiah in his undies!;)

Anonymous said...

Looks like fun! We can't wait to dye our eggs too :)