Monday, March 16, 2009

Rainy Days

I needed to update my blog background for spring. After all, it is over a month past Valentine's Day and I still had my Valentine background up with a snowy winter picture of the kids! Yes, it was time. So today we made time. And since it was raining, we added umbrellas to the picture! The kids LOVE their umbrellas. Josiah really didn't want to carry his today, but I managed to convince him to hold it just long enough for a picture. The umbrellas are from my Grannie & Papa New, and the kids are thoroughly enjoying them!
Mackenzie posing along the path.

Mackenzie with her bouquet of tiny purple flowers for her daddy.

This is what Josiah thought of me taking his picture. I like the rain drops falling in the water behind him, though!
Here's a candid of him picking tiny flowers for me. :)
We're ready for Springtime and warm sunny weather!!!

8 comments:

Sara said...

These are adorable pictures, April. I'm glad you enjoyed the rainy day. As for me, I'm really excited about the sunny weather tomorrow!

Erika said...

I can NOT wait for warmer, sunny weather either!
Great pics of the kiddos!

Cindy said...

Great! Love the new shot on the blog, as always!

Anonymous said...

I agree! We cannot wait for warmer, sunnier weather :)

Grat photos!!

Cindy said...

I love the umbrellas. Lauren has been facinated with my umbrella lately. Sad to say I haven't even bought her one yet! But she has requested one, so I guess that's on my list of things to buy soon. I also love your blog pictures of your sweet children walking. Great title, scripture and picture!

Shellie Salza said...

Sweet picture!

Kim said...

Aw, these are great-once again, love the new blog pic!

Melanie said...

I enjoy walking in the rain as long as it is a light drizzle! The pictures are great. And aren't you glad that everyone is feeling well enough to enjoy a walk! They have cute rain boots at Target right now if you want some to go along with the umbrellas!