Friday, October 9, 2009

Inviting a friend from school

Mackenzie and Josiah have both been begging to invite Avery over to play. I finally found an afternoon that would work, and we invited her to our house. The most fun part for me? Getting to pick one of Mackenzie's friends up from school and bring her home to our house to play! That may sound funny, but I have such wonderful memories of having friends over to play, as well as going to their houses to play, that I was really excited about this! I don't know what they were doing, but they were laughing so hard that I just had to grab the camera! :)
Mackenzie driving the Mustang and taking Avery for a ride down the street.

Now Avery's at the wheel and Mackenzie's along for the ride. I have to say, they're both pretty good drivers for five year olds! We had so much fun, and I'm so thankful that my children have such wonderful friends. Friendship is truly a blessing.

1 comment:

Kennesaw Baumann said...

Oh what fun!!!! I love that Anna is at an age where she is making great friendships!!!! You guys are such a sweet family!!!