Saturday, January 23, 2010

Mackenzie's Haircut: Updated

So...I don't like posting just a picture of myself on the blog, but here it is anyways! For those of you wondering what my haircut looks like...several inches shorter and it flips out naturally, which I love. Kinda gives it some life. :) Hope you have all had a great weekend! :)
Mackenzie and I got our hair cut this week. Both of us got several inches cut off, which feels great as we both have very thick hair! Anyways, my mom and grandmother wanted to see what Mackenzie's hair looks like now...so here are the pictures! :)

(Sorry, no pics of me yet...we went swimming today and I did not put make-up on!) ;) Maybe later in the week....

4 comments:

Cindy said...

What a beautiful little girl! I love her smile. Can't wait to see your hair, too! Just about one of my favorite things to do is get my hair cut. I love getting it washed by someone else and then just the feel of a new cut!

Cindy said...

I meant to tell you this morning how great I think your hair looks, April! I love the way it flips at the bottom...impressive that it does that on it's own. :) Mackenzie's is adorable, too.

Ginger said...

You both look adorable!!

Sara said...

Cute! Mackenzie is holding on to those curls! I like your hair that length and style. Miss you guys!!