Saturday, August 9, 2008

Grands and Great Grands

We have been home from Arkansas for one week exactly, and I'm just now getting the blog all caught up! I will warn you: there are lots of pictures in this post. We basically spent one day with each set of Grandparents and one day with each set of Great-Grandparents. We even enjoyed some time with aunts and uncles. Hence all the pictures! Uncle Evan (my brother) & Aunt Mia with Mackenzie & Josiah.
Great Grannie & Papa New (my mom's parents) with Mackenzie & Josiah.
Nona & Mzee (Mom & Mark) with Mackenzie & Josiah.
Four Generations! (Mackenzie, Me, Nona, & Grannie New).
Four Generations! (Josiah, David, Z-pa, & Grandpa Watson).
Great-Grandma Watson with Mackenzie.
Uncle Zac having a tea party with Mackenzie!
Granna & Z-pa (David's parents) with Mackenzie & Josiah.
Great-Grannie Long (my dad's mom) with Mackenzie & Josiah blowing bubbles.
"Grandkid room" at my dad & Lisa's house! I was shocked! I had no idea they had put this room together...pretty neat.

Another angle on the Grandkid room.
Lili with Mackenzie at the Jump Zone! I'm not sure who had more fun, the kids or Lili! :)
My dad, Evan (my brother), and me.
Mackenzie loved the water slides at the pool near "Popie's" (my dad) house. See the splash at the base of the red tunnel slide? That's my girl. David is treading water at the base of the slide while Mackenzie enjoys sliding...over, and over, and over, and over! :)

The four of us.


5 comments:

Cindy said...

Looks like a fun time...so many relatives to see! That reminds me that I need to trek to Arkansas myself to visit my grandma!!! Glad you had a good trip.

Sara said...

LOVE the Grandkids room...how very special. I need to catch up with you now that we are back from the beach.

Kim said...

Great pictures, April. Those kids have a lot of people who love them. How wonderful!

Ginger said...

Looks like you all had a great visit. And long too- 9 days! You got some great pictures. Will and Ryan have the matching outfits like those red Strasburg ones Mackenzie and Josiah had on at the birthday party- bought on sale of course!!

Sara said...

Loved all the pictures, April. I'm sure it was great to see so many loved ones.