Friday, February 27, 2009

Bubbles

I just had to post these pictures! One of the kids favorite things to do these days is to take a bubble bath in the big tub. Obviously, they love it. The volume of bubbles they get when the jets are turned on just cracks me up! Many of them had actually popped by the time I got the camera ready, but you get the idea.
Thanks for all the prayers on behalf of our kids over these past few weeks. I am thankful for their health, and issues like they had just serve to remind me of that...

8 comments:

Cindy said...

It's good to know their smiling again! Bubble baths...what fun! Cute pictures, April.

Erika said...

What a fun bathtime!! I can see why they love it!
It's so good to hear (and see) that they are feeling much better!

Cindy said...

How sweet those smiles are! Glad they are doing better. That tub must be almost like swimming for them!:)
I bet it's pretty nice for you or David after a long hard day! Calgon take me away!!!!!:)

Kim said...

Ah, that's better! Glad they are well!

Rachel said...

It's so good to see them laughing, happy and healthy. It alarmed me to see that pic of them in the hospital bed, so I can only imagine the stress you were under!

Dallas said...

Bubble baths are the best!

Sara said...

We also love bubble baths at our house. Laura LOVES to get in the big tub and turn on the jets!!

Sara said...

bubble baths are the best! And those big tubs almost feel like miniature swimming pools....they hold so much water! The pictures are really cute. It's a cute age when they can enjoy bath time together.