Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Interviewing Mackenzie

I asked Mackenzie (4 1/2 yrs old) some questions (I'm copying this off of my friend Kristie's blog) and here's what she said...

1. What is something mommy always says to you? "Have good manners." (Am I really?!)

2. What makes mommy happy? "Me!" (Well, of course!)

3. What makes mommy sad? "When you cried at your friends going away." (Rebecca & Sara, she's talking about you!!!)

4. How does your mommy make you laugh? "When you make a funny face at me."

5. What was your mommy like as a child? "A girl." (That's logical!)

6. How old is your mommy? "28" (Right on, Kiddo!)

7. How tall is your mommy? "30 feet!" (Then she looked at me and asked if that was right!)

8. What is her favorite thing to do? "Play with your little ones." (Meaning her and Josiah!)

9. What does your mommy do when you're not around? "Play with Josiah."

10. If your mommy becomes famous, what will it be for? "What does famous mean? Okay, this is a hard one. Your friends." (So....I won't be famous...my friends will be famous and that's as close as I'll get! ;) )

11. What is your mommy really good at? "Driving." (I'm glad she thinks so!)

12. What is your mommy not very good at? "Taking us to swimming lessons because you don't know the way." (I actually asked the kids to help me watch for the place yesterday!)

13. What does your mommy do for a job? "Cook." (LOL! I don't even like to cook. Um, try being a momma or seldom going to work as a RN!)

14.What is your mommy's favorite food? "Spaghetti and meatballs." (Not my favorite, but I do like it. We happen to have had this for supper tonight.)

15.What makes your mommy proud of you? "Obeying!" (Right on, Kiddo!)

16. If your mommy were a cartoon character, who would she be? "Dora!"

17. What do you and your mommy do together? "Cook. Actually, play."

18. How are you and your mommy the same? "If I have a head band in and then my hair's straight just like you!"

19. How are you and your mommy different? "When my hair's dry and curly and your hair's dry and straight."

20. How do you know your mommy loves you? "Because she takes me shopping in the Disney Store!"

21. What does your mommy like most about your daddy? "The love he gives you." (Impressive answer!)

22. Where is your mommy's favorite place to go? "Shopping!"

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Josiah and Mackenzie had great answers! So fun :)