Sunday, April 19, 2009

My Two Kids

I just loved how this pictured turned out! I snapped it as we were building our garden boxes and filling them with dirt yesterday. I'll have to dedicate another post to the project itself...you know, the before, during, and after pictures! For now, I just had to share this pic of the kids. When Mackenzie saw it, she stared at it for a moment. Then she asked, incredulously, "Mom, did you really write our names on the fence?" Josiah, after studying the same picture (currently my computer wall paper/background), asked, "How did I get in there!" What a hoot. I love those precious thoughts and comments!!!

6 comments:

Cindy said...

That's so funny...kids are so literal! I took a few pictures Saturday that I'm thinking of tinkering with in black and white, too. Perhpas I'll post them if they turn out!

Shellie Salza said...

I love it! They are both such a crack up and don't miss a thing!Such a sweet picture!

Ginger said...

Ooooh- I love it!! Great picture. Frame that one!!

Cindy said...

Adorable pictures of your sweet children. Those comments were great also!

Kim said...

Great picture, April. Their love for each other is so obvious in their pictures together and it melts my heart. What a blessing.

Nicole said...

Love the picture! As for getting the signature, I stole it off of Sarah Chaffin's blog. Just click on my signature and it should take you to the website and they walk you through it. I was even able to put it on my e-mail! Once they give you the HTML code, save that page because you have to incorporate the code into every post. Hope that helps, if you have any more questions just let me know!