Monday, May 18, 2009

Bunny, Worms, and Mother's Day!

So. I'm WAY behind on my blogging. Here's 3 posts in 1, with more to come in the near future! :) Our wonderful neighbors found this teeny, tiny bunny rabbit in their back yard! They called us so we could go see it, too. Mackenzie just LOVED it. We really appreciate our neighbors and are grateful they think of us so often.
I love this picture of Mackenzie holding the bunny.

Tiny little thing.

Here's an attempt at a picture of the kids and me on Mother's Day. Classic, as Josiah has his tongue out. :)

This one turned out pretty good, too. Josiah is smiling in this one as he has his "pet worm" clutched in his fist...but he just didn't look up at the camera. Oh, well!

Josiah proudly displaying his worm.

The kid LOVES worms. I love hearing Josiah say, "Mommy! I think he likes me!" Well, of course he like you, Josiah. Who wouldn't like you?! :)

3 comments:

Cindy said...

I love the picture with Mackenzie holding the bunny. Your children are great with animals. Love Josiah's fascination with the worms. My girls, fortunately or unfortunately have my same feeling about bugs and things that crawl that I do...we don't care much for them.:) Sweet pictures of you and the kids on Mother's Day! Beautiful children!

Holly Aytes said...

That bunny is too cute! Wish one would hop over to our yard...the kids would get such a kick out of that :) Madison loves to dig up worms from the flower bed but then wants nothing to do with them :) And she always calls them snakes :)

Kim said...

Hope you had a happy Mother's Day, April. I want you to know you are such an encouragement and example to me!