Monday, May 25, 2009

Josiah's 3rd Birthday!

Here's Josiah with his Diego Birthday cake at Chuck E. Cheese!
Here's Josiah looking out the window waiting for his friends to arrive for his Birthday party.

Josiah, Mackenzie, Rose, and Josie.

Josiah, (Josie), Owen, Rose peering over the booth, and Ethan.

Josiah and Owen. Little Buddies. Precious friendship. It was very important to Josiah that Owen be at his party. In fact, it was so important that I called Owen's family to be sure they were available before planning the party! :) Needless to say, Josiah was very pleased to have his friends, Owen and Rose, at his party.

Rose, Owen, Josiah, and Mackenzie. Josiah surprised me by not want to blow his candle out...so everyone got to help!

I love this picture. Rose, Owen, and Josiah are all enjoying the cake!

Owen and Josiah checking out the cool robot bank that Rose gave Josiah. He did not have a bank. That had been a crisis at our house lately, since Mackenzie does have a bank. Hooray for both kids having banks now! :)

Josiah and Owen checking out the neat Cars Track set from Owen.

Josiah set up his new Cars Track as soon as we got home! You are right, Owen, he loves it. Thanks!

Josiah opened his presents from us here at home after his party. I think his favorite thing from us was the bug houses...here he is opening a bug house.

Josiah and Mackenzie inspecting the new bug house.
Happy 3rd Birthday, Josiah! I am very proud of you. You bring smiles to our faces on a daily basis. You definitely keep us on our toes, too. You love bugs. I mean REALLY love bugs. You live life to its fullest, not missing any opportunities that come your way. You are a smart boy and a good listener. You are a sweet heart. You LOVE to cuddle, and you give your kisses so freely. I love those hugs, kisses, and cuddles. Don't outgrow those too soon, okay? I look forward to every day I am blessed to have with you. You are a special boy. I am so thankful that God created you and blessed our lives with your presence.
He weighs 32 lbs and is 38 inches tall now. Mackenzie is 36 lbs and 42.4 inches tall. To be 21 months apart, they sure are close in size!

5 comments:

Cindy said...

What fun! I love all the pictures of Josiah and Owen together...they're both looking older these days! Glad we got to see Josiah on his birthday! 3!!!

Kim said...

How did I not know our boys are both 3? Maybe I knew and forgot. Jackson just turned 3 today!
There's nothin' like a little boy, right?!
Looks like he had a wonderful birthday!

Shellie Salza said...

Happy Birthday Josiah!!! He's such a big, busy, wonderful boy! How do they get so big so fast?!

Ginger said...

Happy Birthday Josiah! 3 is a fun age, but sometimes I think the transition from baby to little boy is hard for boys. I LOVE his shirt with the "3" on it. Cute!

Hannah said...

I had forgotten that Josiah was only 2 days older than Daisha's son. I can't believe they are both 3-years-old now. It looks like he had a great birthday!