Monday, February 18, 2008

My Little Gymnist & Nona & Mzee's Visit

My momma (Nona) and Mark (Mzee) came to visit this weekend. We loved having them here, and we miss them now that they have gone back home to Arkansas. Here are some pictures we snapped while playing at Sprout with them.


Below is a picture I snapped tonight during Mackenzie's gymnastic lesson. Yes, the room is green but not THAT green! Oh, well. This is not the greatest picture in the world, but it is the best I got tonight, so I am posting it anyways. Mackenzie took ballet last semester and tolerated it; she is taking gymnastics this semester and LOVING it.
Babysitters?


For those of you local friends who read this blog...Any suggestions for a reliable babysitter for a Monday and Tuesday afternoon (about 3 hrs each day) while I go to work for two half days later this month? I have been given a few suggestions already but thought I'd gather any others you might have to offer as I have not yet made any phone calls! I do love getting those few random hours of work here and there, but it is hard to feel good about leaving the kids, too. Realize, I have not worked at all since October...I do love my job! The flexibility is wonderful. I just want to be sure the kids are cared for while I am not with them. Oh the deliema's of motherhood!

And, how do you make this spell checker work, anyhow?! I misspelled words on purpose and it does nothing...what am I doing wrong? How do you use the spell checker on blogger? Anyone? Thanks in advance! :)





2 comments:

Holly Aytes said...

I haven't been able to get the spell-checker to work in the last few weeks. It is driving me crazy! If you figure it out let me know. Sprout Studio looks like fun, guess we are going to have to go and check it out.

Hannah said...

Welcome to the blog world! Don't worry...you'll get the hang of it. It just takes practice...and lots of patience. :) Love the pictures!