Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Sprout Studio

Well, I have not yet figured out how to rearrange this page. I am tired and so I'm posting it "as is!" Maybe another day I can master the art of putting the right picture in the right place, and typing the words where I really want them to go! For now, it's off to bed I go and onto the web this goes!

These are some fun pictures of the kids playing at Sprout Studio today. All four of us went, which made for some fun family time. Typically, the kids stay together as they enjoy playing together. (I am glad as that makes it easier to keep up with them!) I am thankful that we have places like Sprout for a change of scenary!



2 comments:

Sara said...

Looks like fun. Did you end up joining??

I like your blog. Good job on setting it up.

Ginger said...

YAY! You started a blog! LOVE the Sprout pictures. We will have to meet there soon (when we are well!)