Friday, February 15, 2008

Playing at the Park


Hooray for a warm, sunny day! We were definately ready for some nice warm weather. We met some dear friends for lunch at McDonald's. The reason we went to McDonald's: so the kids could play on the playground...which this McDonald's did NOT have--HA. So, we enjoyed gourmet McD's food, loaded back into the vans, and headed to a park. I enjoyed getting to visit with Sara; Josiah, Laura, and Mackenzie all enjoyed playing together. Definately a lovely day!

7 comments:

Daisha said...

April--Nice to find your blog. Your children are beautiful.

-Daisha

Holly Aytes said...

Sounds like y'all enjoyed a nice day. It is sad to say that I didn't even notice what the weather was like today :( I haven't been out of my pj's the last 3 days except for about and hour yesterday when I went to the dr!

Sara said...

We also had a fun day! We need to do that more often. Laura and I both crashed this afternoon and took naps. It was a perfect day! I love the picture...it is a perfect expression of the fun they enjoyed.

Dallas said...

Welcome to the world of blogging! Your kids are precious!

TexasNeals said...

april, your kids are ADORABLE!! we do still have the video and would be happy to send you a copy. :) glad you have a blog so that we can keep in touch! tell "dowdy" that "bee-dee" said hey. HA! :)

Amanda said...

Yea April! Looks like your figuring out this blogging really well. I'm still trying to figure it out myself. If you figure out how to load a video, let me know. I love getting to see pictures of your kids. They're precious. You'll have to let David step behind the camera sometime, so we can see you, too. But I know how that goes. Mama's are more picture oriented. Looking forward to the next post!

Nate, Maurine, Hannah, and Monroe said...

Hey apo! Glad you found us! Your children are precious. Glad you are doing well. I am also glad I have a new blog to keep up with. : ) Mo