Friday, February 29, 2008

My Warriors



This one's for you, Uncle Zac! Just thought you would enjoy knowing that the kids love their matching Rochester Warriors sweatshirts. Thanks! (I had a little trouble getting them to both look at the camera and smile at the same time...but these two pics turned out ok.)
I once heard a man (sorry, I can't remember who it was) pray for Mackenzie (this was before Josiah was born) and his prayer was that she would be a "warrior child for the Lord." At first that phrase seemed odd to me; the more I think about it, the more I love it! I truly do want my children to be warriors for the Lord. It was a neat prayer; these sweatshirts make me think of that prayer every time they wear them.

1 comment:

Miracle said...

Hey!! Good to see you too! Your children are beautiful. I'll enjoy looking through your blog and keeping up with you.