Friday, April 11, 2008

Our Comodian

Privacy does not yet exist in our house. Going to the bathroom is a group event. Typically, when Mackenzie goes to the bathroom, Josiah stands nearby to assist with the toilet paper process. Last night he decided to spice up our routine a bit. Yes, that is a toilet seat he is wearing around his neck! He was successful in his attempt to entertain us, and proud to get a rise of laughter out of Mackenzie.
Until suddenly..."I'm stuck, Momma!" Josiah began to holler. He escalated quickly as the panic set in; Mackenzie continued to laugh! I put the camera down to rescue the poor little fellow. I can't help but to wonder what he will be like in a classroom setting. I've never imagined myself as the parent of a class entertainer, but Josiah has me wondering....??? His little personality really is a good fit in our family of firstborns! We needed the balance he brings to our family. We are glad we had you, Josiah! You are a blessing.



2 comments:

Nicole said...

I'm not sure what's funnier: the fact that your kid is wearing a toilet seat or that he helps his sister with toilet paper...

Sara said...

Or even funnier..that it is all captured on camera to pull out in the teenage years!