Saturday, May 17, 2008

Sand!

David and the kids building sand castles!
Really, David was building the sand castle and the kids were filling and emptying buckets!
Note the sea horse David made with the sand mold. Josiah liked it!
Mackenzie filling her bucket with sand.
While they had fun in the sand, this was definitely not their favorite activity. We spent very little time on the beach and lots of time in the pool areas! It was windy, so I think a part of what the kids did not like was the sand blowing into their faces. Can't blame them there.

3 comments:

Nicole said...

I love looking at all the great pictures from your vacation! It looks like you had a ton of fun!


I'm glad I could help with the "picture situation." You can also go to Slide.com and make a slideshow that they will import into your blog. That's what I did after our vacation in March. You can even add captions.

April said...

Yep, that will be the route I will go next time! This is taking a LONG time to update the blog about our trip this way. Ha. Live and learn! I really appreciate your advice and suggestions!

Cindy said...

Really enjoying the pictures. Glad that you're able to share so many of them. Yet I still find myself wondering...can I handle a similar trip with my own kids????