Friday, May 16, 2008

Swimming Pools!

Mackenzie and Josiah loved the swimming pools, especially the ones that are quite shallow. They had the freedom to stand up and walk around in the water, with us by their sides, of course!
Mackenzie walking in the pool.
I thought this one was particularly sweet of David and the two kids.
This one deserves a caption!!! Hmmm...let's make some up. David's would be, "Are you done taking pictures yet?" Mackenzie's would be, "This sun is too bright." Josiah's would be, "I'm still smiling for the picture, but would somebody please rescue me?!?!" or perhaps, "Mom, I'm still smiling, but would you stop taking pictures long enough to get my head above water?" Ha, ha, ha. He would actually go under on purpose. Crazy boy. The only problem with that is he would not hold his breath! He would be pulled up coughing and sputtering, only to laugh and try it all over again. Now this, I just do not get. Why, after repeating the process over and over, did he continue to try going under without holding his breath? This just makes no sense to me! He really does love the water. And we really did stay RIGHT by his side the whole time!!!
This is the picture I snapped right after we pulled him back up. Obviously, all is well with the world. :)
Mackenzie and her ring in the private pool on our balcony.
Mackenzie and her ring in the main pool. Both kids really liked their inflatable toys.
Josiah sitting in the shallow pool. (And some other little girl in the background!)
Mackenzie

Mackenzie, Josiah, and David's toes!

2 comments:

Alicia said...

I just caught up on all your vacation pics. It looks like you guys had a blast ... and what a gorgeous location! Thanks for sharing!!

Shellie Salza said...

I know what you mean about them diving under water so much. It freaks me out, but they come up smiling everytime. It's crazy! I love all your pictures! Thanks for sharing.