Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Vagabundo!

Mackenzie and Josiah enjoyed playing with a tennis ball and the crew men down here! I'd say they spent the majority of the boat ride down below just playing with those guys. We tipped the crew fairly well afterwards. :)


Um, yes, I do have hair bows for this kid. She just refuses to wear them quite often these days! The hair bow stayed in my backpack for the duration of the boat ride. It really served its purpose there. (Can you hear my sarcasm?)

Vagabundo is the name of the boat that took us on our 2 1/2 hour "City Tour" boat ride. We enjoyed seeing most of the coastline along the Banderas Bay area, which includes Puerto Vallarta and Nuevo Vallarta. Other than the four of us, there was only one other couple on the boat! We had 3 "crew" men, so a grand total of only 9 of us on the boat! What a blessing to have the boat ride practically to ourselves as this gave the kids extra freedom to play in the area down below. (The first two pics of the kids on the solid white background is from "down below," so-to-speak. Is that called the hull? I really don't know my boating terminology! :)

2 comments:

Sara said...

I am enjoying looking at all your pictures!! Love the little sailor outfit!

Salza Family said...

I'm so glad you guys went on such a fun trip! What a beautiful place!