Monday, May 12, 2008

We're Back!

Yes, that is a cruise ship in the background. No, we were not on a cruise! We were staying at The Grand Mayan in Nuevo Vallarta, which was fabulous! More to come about the resort in another post... This picture was taken in the marina area before we boarded a smaller boat for a two hour tour of the Vallarta area and Banderas Bay. The kids LOVED the parrots!

After being in Puerto Vallarta (well, Nuevo Vallarta, actually) from May 3rd through May 10th, we are home! The trip was fabulous, but we are tired. I am looking forward to creating a post with lots of pictures about our trip to Mexico, but for now...here are just a couple pictures. I will update you more in the near future! Sunsets on the Pacific coast of Mexico are absolutely gorgeous. I just LOVE sunsets!

1 comment:

Alicia said...

I'm so glad you guys got to run away for a bit. I look forward to pictures. You'll have to give us new mothers some tips on traveling with little ones :)