Saturday, May 17, 2008

The Sun Sets on Our Trip!

This is officially the last post about our Nuevo Vallarta trip! Whew. I got a nice tip from Nikki about how to upload pictures into a slide show format and link it to blogger. Thanks, Nikki!!! I'll be using that method next time I want to upload so many pictures. Ha. In the meantime...here is the conclusion to our week-long trip to Mexico. Enjoy!

(Warning: A lot of pics ahead!)
For those of you who have stuck with me through this week-long update process, I'm impressed and thanks! For those of you who are over hearing about our trip, please visit this blog again soon and I'll have some other random post for you! :) Seriously, my main reason for posting so many pics is my family. We are the only ones living here in Tennessee and I've enjoyed being able to share these pictures, and therefore "the trip," with our relatives. The Sierra Madre Mountain Range out our plane window on the trip home last Saturday.
Puerto Vallarta out our plane window on our way home.
The four of us at sunset.
Yes, we had to wake Josiah up to snap these pictures! It was our last chance to snap those sunset pictures all together...so we got some...even at the sacrifice of waking our sleeping child who had actually fallen asleep in the stroller at dinner that night. Poor little thing. :)
David and the kids at sunset.

The Puerto Vallarta International Airport!


David and Mackenzie at sunset.
Too sweet!
Mackenzie and me.
The four of us.


Sweet little boy in his pajamas at sunset!











I love sunsets! Though I uploaded this last set of pictures in a pretty random order...that concludes our trip! Good night, Everyone!





4 comments:

Dallas said...

Well, all of your pictures were beautiful. Matthew and I went to PV on our honeymoon and long to go back one day. However, we will probably not be super parents like you and David. We will leave our kids at home. You gave them great memories! Thanks for sharing your pictures!

April said...

Thanks for enjoying the pictures! And, umm, we are most certainly NOT super parents! You are too funny, Dallas! I think it is neat that you and Matthew went there on your honeymoon. I did not realize that!

Kim said...

April-
These are great pictures-I tried to leave a comment before but don't think it went through. I ran across your blog from Dallas H.
Your family is beautiful and it looks like you all had a great time!
Kim (Gibbins)Harr

TexasNeals said...

GORGEOUS!