Thursday, October 30, 2008

Fall Festival at Church

We had our Fall Festival at church last night. The kids had a blast! Kudos to all those involved who helped pull it off. The picture below is of Mackenzie and Josiah getting their faces painted. Mackenzie ended up with a pumpkin on one cheek and an apple on the other! Josiah got a pumpkin on one side. They enjoyed many games, including a bean bag toss. Funniest part was Josiah's leg action; he did it with every toss he threw!
Mackenzie, who always enjoys crafts, loved making this cookie!


And my favorite picture of the evening is this one. I snapped it at home before we headed to church. My little Snow White and my little Superman!

Have a very Happy Halloween, Everyone!!!




7 comments:

Sara said...

Great picture of the kids in their costumes! Of course, this post just makes me miss being in Knoxville...sigh sigh sigh.

Cindy said...

I agree, the Fall Festival was great!!! Our girls had a fun time with the games and they loved the trunk-or-treating! Love your picture of Mackenzie and Josiah in front of the house. How do you get both children to not only look in the camera, but to smile??? We can't get our girls to do that!

April said...

Sara, I tell you what...Halloween in general makes me miss you guys and the Fischers like crazy. All of our Halloween memories with kids involve you all; this year's Halloween is just a little sad for me.

Cindy said...

Cute pictures...love Josiah's leg action! It was a fun evening, indeed!

Sara said...

What great pictures! I hate that Carter and I didn't get to join in on all the fun. Your kids look precious in their outfits. Tell Mackenzie that she makes a lovely Snow White and Josiah that he looks like he could save the day in a flash.

Kim said...

Oh, April-they look like an add in a magazine! You have the cutest Snow White and Superman! Great costumes!
Mackenzie really looks like a princess.

Ginger said...

So, cute! Ryan and Josiah would be so cute in their matching Superman costumes! I know you all had lots of fun :)