Friday, October 31, 2008

School Hayride

Mackenzie's Mother's Day Out program had a hayride for all the kids yesterday. They went class by class, on a trailer pulled behind a tractor, around the school grounds. Parents were invited to attend if they could and wanted to...I was thankful that Josiah and I were able to join them!
Mackenzie's in the middle with Josiah on her left and Avery on her right. I sat right in front of them and Josiah climbed on my lap for the hayride.

After the hayride, the kids lined up on the curb before heading back inside. I thought I'd take the opportunity to snap a picture of Mackenzie and Avery...with Josiah way back in the background!

Close up of Mackenzie and Avery.

Emily, Mackenzie, and Avery. Sweet girls!

1 comment:

Kim said...

School hayride-how awesome is that?!