Saturday, December 6, 2008

I've Been Tagged

Here is the 4th picture from the 4th folder under My Pictures on our computer. It turned out to be a pretty cute picture to post, too! This is Josiah in David's arms at Easter April 2007. Josiah was about 11 months old, and we had been to the mall to visit the Easter Bunny and ride the Easter train. All of us had fun; Mackenzie was 2 1/2 years old and afraid of the Easter Bunny. She told us after the visit to the mall that Josiah saved her from the Easter Bunny! How funny that at 11 months old Josiah was protecting his sister already!

I'm tagging anyone who wants to play! Here are the rules:

1. Go to the 4th folder and select the 4th picture.
2. Post it to your blog.
3. Tell us about it.
4. Tag anyone you want to tag!

Thanks, Kim, for tagging me! This was fun. :)

2 comments:

Cindy said...

That is a REALLY cute picture of David and Josiah! You know I love games like this, so I'll take you up on being tagged...let's just hope I'm as lucky on the picture quality as you were!

Kim said...

Thanks for playing, April. Love the picture. What a doll!