Thursday, January 29, 2009

I'm asking for prayers

I'm asking for prayers on behalf of my friend, Shellie, and her unborn baby boy. Feel free to click on over to her blog for the rest of her story. I am asking that you remember to lift Shellie, this unborn baby boy, her husband, Mike, and their four year old son, Adison, up in your prayers. Shellie is about 24 1/2 weeks pregnant and is in the hospital on bedrest while all involved attempt to keep this precious baby in utero for as long as possible! He is attempting to make an early debut. This family does not need any more heartache. Pray, pray, pray for health and peace for everyone. And pray that this baby boy stays in utero for a good while longer.

Thanks for joining us in prayer. May God bless each one of you, too.

(BTW, Shellie did not ask me to post this. I just feel the need to activate any prayer chain available right now. Shellie, I hope that you do not mind me posting this. I simply want as much prayer as possible on your behalf.)

1 comment:

Sara said...

Thanks for sharing this...I'll definitely pray for Shellie.