Thursday, January 8, 2009

Josiah's Cute Comments

As we were preparing to go pick Mackenzie up from school today, Josiah looked at me as serious as could be and said, "Mackenzie lives at school." Oh, boy. What will the fall be like when Mackenzie starts Kindergarten and is in school five days a week instead of just two partial days? Poor little boy! :)

Then later this evening Josiah wanders into the bathroom where I am, looks into the tub, looks at me, and with surprise and delight in his voice, exclaims, "Mom! Are you having a soapy bath like us did?" LOL! A soapy bath! I'd call it a bubble bath...but, yes, I was "having" a soapy bath! His phraseology cracked me up, too. He's usually so proper with his sentences and sentence structures, so the "having" and "us" instead of "we" struck me funny, too. He and Mackenzie did enjoy a Mr. Bubbles Sensitive Skin bath tonight!

And that's more information than you really wanted.... ;)

3 comments:

Cindy said...

Funny stuff! Every day this week, around 9:30 or so, Sam has asked, puzzled, "Where is Will?" Like it took him an hour and a half to realize that he wasn't there! So funny! I'll have to get some of that Mr. Bubble Sensitive Skin for my boys...I've avoided bubble baths for them because Will has eczema and I was afraid it would irritate his skin. Thanks for the recommendation!

Holly Aytes said...

Madison cracks up all time w/ her funny comments! Lately all she talks about is jumpolines (trampolines) and pokey knots (polka dots) :) Hope you enjoyed your bubble bath! Caleb loves bubble baths sadly though the girls don't get to experience them (they are both prone to bladder/kidney infections) :(

Ginger said...

Oh that's great! So funny!
Good for you for actually taking a "soapy bath!" Much more relaxing than a rushed shower.