Monday, January 19, 2009

More Snow

Run, Mackenzie, run! Daddy's home...and some snow's still hanging around.
I just thought this was a sweet pic of Kenzie.

Josiah throwing a snowball! The kid has a good arm.

Hang on Kenzie!
Is there enough snow for a snow angel? Ummm, no. But it made for a cute picture! :)

Josiah and me.

He came down that slick slide so fast that he literally flew off the end and landed with a thud at the bottom. He's tough, though. He got up, laughed, and did it again! :)

Up close of Mackenzie. This is a coat my mom got her for Christmas. She likes it, but she told me today that when people see her with the hat on they would think she has gray hair! Funny girl.

3 comments:

Cindy said...

I love MacKenzie's hood with "gray hair"! What a cute shot. So glad you guys got to enjoy the white stuff!

Cindy said...

Wasn't today fun?? You got some really good shots of the kids out in it. My favorites are the one of Mackenzie making a snow angel and the close-up of Josiah on the previous post. Sam will be glad to know that his buddies did indeed have fun in the snow!

Sara said...

Looks like fun! Oh..we got M's message yesterday on the phone. I didn't understand what she was saying, but could tell it was her. I'll have Laura call her after school.