Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Mackenzie's News

Breaking news from the Watson Family....Mackenzie officially has her own blog! She has been asking for one for awhile. I just finally got it set up tonight. She is a little disappointed because the blogger backgrounds that I usually pick from seem to be out of commission at the moment. Hopefully she'll get to pick a special background soon! In the meantime, I uploaded the pics on one side instead of in the middle, so the words wrapped funny. Oh, well. Also, I summarized what all she wanted to say as it was so close to bedtime! Future posts will be her dictating as I type. :) For now, just wanted you all to know that she has her own little blog site, which also means she has her own email address now! (I just have to figure out how to use it so I can teach her! She can use my email pretty well on her own...just need to learn the new one for her!)

http://www.mackenziesbutterflies.blogspot.com/

Oh. And from my perspective...her breaking news is that I'm filling out Kindergarten enrollment forms this week. Yikes. Where oh where has the time gone?! I'm loving my little girl just the way she is. Sigh. I'm sure there will be PLENTY more about Kindergarten as the times gets closer.

Hope you all have had a blessed day.

2 comments:

Nate, Maurine, Hannah, and Monroe said...

So cute! I am sure Hannah will be wanting one too in a few years.

Kim said...

That is SO cute-I'll have to check it out!