Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Last Week

Ummm, I'm way behind on my blogging--Sorry! Here's my favorite picture of Mackenzie and Josiah with David's parents. We totally enjoyed having them here last week. The kids had literally put together a list of all the things they wanted Granna and Z-pa to help them with while they were here! Both grandparents and kiddos survived the long list of activities and even had fun doing them. We enjoyed a day at Dollywood that ended up in a down pour of rain, as well as crafty activities at home and a day at the mall, too! Granna even helped Mackenzie make friendship bracelets. And I got the baby books all caught up, AND I got to sleep in more than once!!! Thanks to both Granna and Z-Pa for their time spent with the kids.

3 comments:

Cindy said...

Yay for Grandparents! Mackenzie and Josiah are certainly blessed with wonderful g-parents on both sides of the family! So glad you got to sleep in some!! That's such a blessing. Maybe we can get together one day to play before school starts! Seems like time is quickly slipping away for these end of the summer activities.

Cindy said...

David's parents are great, indeed! The picture reminds me of one of Karen and me with my Grandma and Grandpa Geddes...we were probably about their ages, standing in front of a bunch of flowers, and Grandma was holding my arm back just like that! How funny!

Anonymous said...

I'm glad you all had a great week with them!